The Parish of Huntingdon
All Saints + St Barnabas + St Mary's
We are a parish in the market town of Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
We are made up of three churches: All Saints, St Mary's and St Barnabas.
On Sunday mornings, we have Holy Communion at St Barnabas at 9am and also at All Saints at 10.30am. Children are welcome at all of our services. We have a group for school-aged children during the 10.30am service at All Saints.
For details of all of our church services and activities, please see our monthly Notice Sheet.
To find more information about our churches, please click the links below.
Regular Services and Events
As well as our Sunday morning services at St Barnabas (9 am) and All Saints (10.30 am), we hold the following regular activities.
6pm Prayer and Praise
- St Barnabas - on the second Sunday of the month
- All Saints - on the forth Sunday of the month
- All Saints - every Monday morning at 9am (except Bank Holiday's)
Mid Week Holy Communion
- St Barnabas - on the first Wednesday of the month at 10am
All Saints Open Church Cafe
- Every Tuesday from 11 am to 2 pm.
- Every first and third Wednesday from 11 am to 2 pm (also the forth Wednesday if there are 5 Wednesdays in the month)
Telephone: 07421 117 112
(if you need to leave a message, we will get back to you as quickly as possible)